December 2, 2020
70cm Club Net. & TIER 2 Rules from Today.
SUMMARY OF TIER TWO RULES
indoor setting, whether at home or in a public place (a support bubble is where a single adult living alone, or a single parent with children under 18, can form an exclusive network with one other household where social distancing does not have to be observed), 2 households that form a support bubble count as one household for the purposes of this guidance.
People are also not permitted to socialise in a group of more than six people outside, including in a garden or a public space.
Bars and Pubs that don't serve substantial meals will have to close.
Pub-goers living in a Tier 2 zone can't just pop into their local for a pint.
From Wednesday, December 2, pubs and bars can only serve alcohol with substantial meals. whether indoors or outside
Plus, in Tier 2
- Pubs and bars operating as restaurants must provide table service only, indoors or outdoors
- They must remain closed between 11pm and 5am
- However hospitality venues in airports, ports, transport services and motorway service areas are exempt from this closure rule
- Tier 2 pubs and bars must stop taking orders after 10pm
- Hospitality businesses and venues selling food and drink for consumption off the premises can continue to do so after 10pm
- But, this must be organised through delivery service, click-and-collect or drive-through
The government says that all businesses and venues which reopen are expected to follow Covid-19 secure guidelines to protect customers, visitors and workers.
Across all tiers, everyone must wear a face covering in most indoor public settings, unless they have an exemption.