Membership is open to everyone, though applications must be approved by the club committee and will be published in our monthly e-magazine.
|Full year (from 1st March)||£25.00|
|Half year (from 1st July)||£12.50|
|Student full year||£5.00|
|Family||£12.50 for second family member, free for any further|
Students training for their Foundation Licence within our clubs training scheme are eligible for a £5.00 club membership for the duration of one club year. Concessions may also be considered for extraordinary circumstances.
How do I join?
Come along to our monthly meeting to introduce yourself. If you know you want to join, fill in our application form at your leisure and send your fee to the club treasurer. You will be contacted again after the next Committee meeting.
- Regular meetings most Wednesday lunchtimes at the Café Continental. We usually open our Beachy Head Radio Site afterwards.
- Monthly meetings on the first Monday of the month (Excluding Bank Holidays)
- A relaxed and friendly atmosphere
- Take part in contests and expeditions
- Receive our monthly e-magazine Airtime.
- Regular speakers on many subjects at our monthly meeting.
- Access to our online forums and Technical Information.
- Meet members with experience in a diversity of fields (from precision engineering to optics, metrology and horology).
- Club-owned radio equipment for members to use.
- Access to high-end Signal Generators, Radio Communication Test Sets and precision calibration equipment.
- Access to our ex NATO Beachy Head Radio Site. An excellent noise-free VHF and HF site.